Connect The Dot Stories
Who’s ready to get creative and collaborate on a short story?
- Students get together in small groups and perhaps come up with a team name.
- The group comes up with one key word from The Dot story that was written or inferred.
- They then come up with a set of 4 other words (that don’t have to be from the story).
- The children write each of their 5 words on a circular ‘dot’ and have a photo taken of the words.
- These photo story prompts are posted on the blog.
- Individuals/pairs/groups from the other class then come up with a short story that includes each of the words.
Need a circle to write your word on? Feel free to use this …